Open Terminal app and execute the following lines:
1. cd ~/Library/Fonts/
2. git clone https://github.com/google/fonts.git google-fonts
This will create google-fonts folder and download all the google fonts to it.
And just in case if you want to find that folder on your HDD you will need to know how to show system and hidden files in finder. It is a bit tricky, but we will do it! )
2. Press Command + Shift + . to view the hidden files
3. Go to Library folder, open it and find the Font folder!
If this article was helpful, I’ll appreciate if you share it on your social networks. We can also be friends on Instagram and Pinterest!
I'm also available for design assignments.
Feel free to contact me for business inquiries using the form in sidebar or via E-mail: komissariat at gmail.com
Thats it, guys!
If this article was helpful, I’ll appreciate if you share it on your social networks. We can also be friends on Instagram and Pinterest!
I'm also available for design assignments.
Feel free to contact me for business inquiries using the form in sidebar or via E-mail: komissariat at gmail.com

No comments:
Post a Comment